The basis of my Nutritional Health Check program is to help a person become conscious of their current dietary health by identifying any possible nutrient and antioxidant capacity deficiencies. I believe in building health by giving the body the correct foods and nutrients it requires.
I’m a certified Nutritional Therapist and work with professional, science-based assessments devised by The Health Sciences Academy to pinpoint the unique needs of each individual. Together, over several appointments, we can investigate where any underlying health concerns – anything from frequent low energy levels to poor skin condition – may be caused by diet or alleviated through dietary changes and discuss the kinds of foods to introduce or exclude from your diet.
This is a short client-led program, designed to help you understand more about the nutritional value of food. You will be encouraged to keep a daily food and symptom journal throughout the duration of the program and continue to monitor your diet and symptoms once the program is complete.
Your success in devising a healthier diet entirely depends on your commitment and your willingness to consciously monitor your health and make the necessary changes to boost your antioxidant protection and intake of essential nutrients.
Our appointments can take place online via Skype, over the telephone or in person at my home in Gloucestershire, UK.
For me to understand what your specific nutrient requirements are, we need to undertake a series of software-analysed assessments that evaluate the following:
- Your current health status (first session)
- Your antioxidant capacity (second session)
- Your possible nutrient deficiencies (third session)
During your fourth and final appointment, we’ll discuss your top food requirements. Appointments can be weekly over 4 weeks, or spread over 8 weeks, to enable you to introduce dietary changes one step at a time and consciously monitor the impact of your diet.
The Nutritional Therapy program provides:
- The Client Health Check Questionnaire (s1*)
- Your Antioxidant Assessment™ (s2*)
- Your Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment™ (s3*)
- Written reports by email with your assessments’ results and session summary
- Your “Top Foods” list, including foods you’ve chosen to boost your antioxidant capacity and essential nutrient intake (s4*)
- In-depth discussions about your meal preferences and the inclusion and exclusion of certain “promoters” and “adversaries” from your diet
- Specific actions steps to help enhance your antioxidant capacity
- Extensive explanation about the health benefits of your recommended top foods and antioxidant foods
- Specific dietary dos and don’ts to support an adequate absorption of your required nutrients
- Finally, throughout the program and at any time thereafter, clients will be able to contact me any time with questions or for further advice via my private email account or in my private Facebook group
Total Cost: £60.00
Please use the contact form to arrange an appointment. A £20.00 non-refundable deposit is required before your first appointment. The total amounting to £60.00 must be paid before your 2nd session.
Copyright © The Health Sciences Academy™ © ClinicToolkit™. All Rights Reserved. Terms apply.
– Credentials –
FAQS – What are antioxidants and free radicals?
Click here to find out more